* Use them in outdoor dining areas for soft low lighting
* Set them on poles in the ground or on columns for ambience
MOST IMPORTANT PART OF WHAT I REMEMBER IS THESE LIGHTS WILL HIDE ALL YOUR WRINKLES.
You will look gorgeous in such low lighting, and all wrinkles will be out of sight.
My kind of decorating!!
1. Grapevine Balls (one or two different sizes for visual effect)
2. Twinkle lights- You know the kind. The small lights with a GREEN wire will camouflage best. One box of 50 white mini lights is a good amount to use per ball. If you decide to spray paint your grapevine balls white then go ahead and use the white to help camouflage the cord. Either way..it’s your preference.
3. Extension cord
4. Chain to hang the grapevine lights. General utility use, not requiring high strength. Something equivalent to fixture and novelty suspension.
5. Electrical Tape
Wrap the mini lights around the balls. You can be quite random. There aren’t any twinkle lighting police, the last time I checked. No rules here.
Add a chain to hang your balls.
Attach electrical tape to secure the mini light plug to the extension cord. This would also help to keep it free of rain and creepy critters.
Options to consider –
~ Fill grapevine balls with moss to help disguise the cord (This would probably work best using the lights with a green cord.
~ If you don’t have chain then use twine or rope to hang them. Get creative.